insouciance

Saturday, April 10, 2010

I was this close to forgetting the URL of my blog.
This proves how long I've not blogged; longest hiatus in these 8 years of blogging.

I was reading some of my previous entries. Aw, so much has changed.

Anyway, just came back from Melbourne 2 days ago. It was amazing.
I reckon it's partially because of the company and partially because the city was just beautiful (:
We went to see the 12 apostles (though there were only 7 left), went barefoot in the forest (I felt so close to nature!), went to st. kilda, saw little blue penguins, went to the zoo... basically we were being tourists (:

Now I feel empty but...
"Don't be sad because it's over; be happy because it happened"

I'm glad you came over <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home