insouciance

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

wow. I think this has been the longest hiatus from blogging.
My mid-semester exams are over, and I'm pretty satisfied with my results (:
Went for a fieldtrip over the weekend to Eden, a place at the south coast of NSW. It was amazing, spectacular, awesome, intriguing, and oh, have I mentioned amazing? (:
I learned so much during the 2 days at the beach and out at sea. So many things that I've always wanted to see when I was learning geography back in secondary 3; rocks, fossils in rocks, erosion marks on cliffs...

Soccer season's over too and I'm currently playing touch footy. I missed volleyball over the weekend because of the field trip, but at least I enjoyed training (: and Table tennis coming up after the term break I think!

Oh, and Beiru, Angel, Eike and I went to Floriade last Tuesday. The flowers were really beautiful. And I saw the fastest Ferris wheel in my entire life. Scary.

what else... Beiru left for Singapore, reports due pretty soon, girls night in...

It's funny how stress can affect people so much. No, not me, but some other people.
Weirdly enough, I don't feel stressed out over my report and assignments. It's a good thing and I hope it stays this way (:

SPARTOS tonight. It's going to be a great dinner (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home