insouciance

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sometimes it doesn't matter what you are doing, but who you are with.

I was watching How I met your mother a while ago and I'm sort of missing the school days. Don't get me wrong, I'm really enjoying life right now. It's just one of those times when nostalgia hits me and I start thinking about how much fun I had with those friends. It will probably be the same when we leave university and venture out into the working society.

Yeah, and sometimes we think too much about stuff and end up missing lots of opportunites. Get really drunk, do things that you have never done before, and regret it the next day just like you regret your hungover. haha nah, I don't mean it this way. But the point is, why do we always chicken out?!

Alrighty, dinner time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home